maandag 7 mei 2007

Second Life relationships

I bumped into these people and thought the were a couple. That was not right. But they are friends in Real Life. That gave me the idea to write a series of articles about relationships in Second Life. Not only about lovers but also about friends or businesspartners or any kind of other relations. Do you wanna be interviewed? Please IM me when I am online or send an email to: n.onmura@gmail.com

Ik kwam deze mensen tegen. En het leek me een stelletje. Dat bleek niet zo te zijn, ze zijn wel vrienden in Real Life. Dat bracht me op het idee om een reeks artikelen te schrijven over relaties in Second Life. Dit kunnen relaties met geliefden zijn, maar ook "gewone" vrienden of zakelijke partners, of wat er nog meer voor relaties zijn.

Wil jij hierover geïnterviewd worden? IM me dan als ik online ben of mail me: n.onmura@gmail.com